NCSECU Login: How to Access Your Account
Are you a member of NC SECU (North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union)? If so, you can access your account online or through the mobile app to manage your finances, pay bills, and more. Here’s how to login to your NC SECU account online:
NC SECU Login
To login your NCSECU Account
- Go to www.ncsecu.org
- Go to Member Access (You can see this on the right side of the page)
- Enter Your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Click on the Sign In button.
If you are not yet a member of NC SECU, you can learn more about membership eligibility and the benefits of becoming a member by visiting the NC SECU website. To join, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Current employees of the state of North Carolina
- Federal employees assigned to North Carolina state agencies, such as a US Department of Agriculture employee assigned to work at the North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Employees of North Carolina public boards of education
- Members of the North Carolina National Guard
- Employees of Social Services, Health, Mental Health, and Civil Defense in North Carolina counties
- Employees of associations that support North Carolina state employees, such as the State Employees’ Association of North Carolina
- Employees of agencies or departments that fall under the jurisdiction of the North Carolina State Personnel Act
- Pensioners and/or annuitants who have retired from the above employment or service, including former employees who are “vested” and have not terminated their eligibility for future pension or annuity benefits
- Un-remarried spouses of individuals who died while in the field of membership
- Immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of a current NC SECU member
- Individuals who share a single economic unit with a current NC SECU member
If you meet any of the above criteria, you can join NC SECU and take advantage of its competitive rates on financial products, convenient banking options, personalized service, community involvement, and additional benefits such as discounts on insurance and travel, and access to financial education resources. For more information, you can visit their Membership Eligibility Page.
NC SECU stands for North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union. It is a credit union that serves the financial needs of North Carolina state employees and their families.
Credit unions are non-profit financial institutions that are owned and controlled by their members, rather than by shareholders. NC SECU offers a range of financial products and services, including checking and savings accounts, loans, credit cards, and investment options. It also provides online and mobile banking, as well as a network of branches and ATMs throughout the state.
How to Enroll for SECU Member Access?
- Go to www.ncsecu.org
- In the Member Access area, Click on Enroll in Member Access
- Read the Terms and Use and All Requirments
- Click on Enroll Now
- Fill up all required information and click on Continue.
NCSECU Member Services Phone Number
You can contact their member services helpline at (888) 732-8562 for more assistance. They are available 24/7 for your help. You can also find SECU Local branches in your nearby areas.