Henry Ford MyChart is an online portal that allows patients of the Henry Ford Health System to access their medical records, communicate with their healthcare providers, and manage their healthcare from anywhere using the internet.
To access the Henry Ford My Charts portal, You can visit mychart.hfhs.org and login with your MyChart username and password.
Read this guide till the end and get all the details and step by steps instructions about the Henry Ford MyChart Login Page.
Henry Ford Mychart Login Page
Follow the steps given below to access your account.
- Connect your device with a secure internet connection and open a secure web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Go to Mychart.hfhs.org
- You can see a login form on the right side of your screen
- Enter your unique Username and Password
- Click on the Log in button.
After login in successfully, you can check and access your medical records and others information.
Create a New account
If you don’t have a Mychart account, you can register a new one by following the steps given below.
- Go to Mychart.hfhs.org
- Click on Sign up now.
- Enter your activation code, DOB, and phone number, then click on the next button and follow all the further instructions. You can find your activation code on your enrollment letter.
- If you don’t have an activation code, click on the Signup button on the screen’s ride side.
- Fill out the form to create your account.
What is Henry Ford Health System
The Henry Ford Health System is a leading non-profit healthcare organization based in Metro Detroit, Michigan. Founded in 1915 by Henry Ford himself, the organization is headquartered at One Ford Place in Midtown Detroit and is governed by a board of trustees consisting of 17 members.
Over the past century, the Henry Ford Health System has become a comprehensive and integrated healthcare provider, offering a wide range of services and treatments to meet the diverse needs of the communities it serves.
From primary care to specialized treatments and surgeries, the Henry Ford Health System is dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate care to all its patients.
Benefits of Henry Ford MyChart
Henry Ford MyChart is very useful; some of the uses and befits are written below.
- MyChart allows patients to view their medical records, including test results, medications, and immunization history.
- Patients can communicate with their healthcare providers using Henry Ford Mychart.
- Patients who need a prescription refill can request it through the portal rather than calling the doctor’s office or pharmacy.
- MyChart allows patients to schedule appointments with their healthcare providers, view their upcoming work, and cancel if necessary.
- Patients can view and pay their medical bills through the Henry Ford Mychart login.
Overall, Henry Ford Mychart is an easy and secure way for patients to manage their healthcare and stay connected with their healthcare team.
|Use of MyChart||Contact Information|
|Discussing concerns with healthcare providers||Through the MyChart messaging system|
|MyChart customer service||Henry Ford MyChart Help: 313-876-7951 or e-mail at HFMyChart@hfhs.org|
|Sharing ADA concerns||e-mail CommunicationAccess@hfhs.org or call 313-874-4805|